I’m proud to be a third generation Aurora resident as well as a Colorado native.
Following my military service in the US Navy, I came home to Aurora. My wife and I decided to raise our three children here because we believe that the city has infinite opportunities for our family, now and into the future.
The experience I bring is highly diversified and has uniquely prepared me to serve the city as a council member. My time in the US Navy, and the many leadership roles I took on during this time taught me discipline, vision, and accountability to our country. However, I am not solely a military candidate; I successfully used what I learned and have transitioned into the business world following my service as a proven leader. Whether in the energy industry, as a Certified Water Professional, or in my current role in Utilities Operations of Coors Brewery, I bring a level of inherent passion and pragmatism to any challenge I face; but more importantly, I bring all the knowledge I have amassed and can successfully apply it to ensure Aurora takes advantage of every opportunity it has.
Certifications and Training
• Certified Water Professional (since 2016)
• Certified Diversity and Inclusion Trainer (since 2013)
• Certified Industrial Refrigeration Operator (since 2012)
• FEMA Certified– National Incident Management System - Incident Commander (since 2011)
• Level III Hazmat Technician (since 2009)
• University of Phoenix- AA in Nuclear Technology (2001)